- Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) Orange County
- Cocaine Anonymous (C.A.)
- Crystal Meth Anonymous (C.M.A.)
- Marijuana Anonymous (M.A.)
- Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.)
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Alcohol Abuse
- Addiction Resource
- California Drug Rehab
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- FreeVibe.com (Teen and Youth Site)
- Counseling Pamphlet Collection (From the University of Chicago)
- AllCare Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
FAMILY SUPPORT & COUNSELING
CARF accreditation was awarded to Able to Change Recovery for its Residential Treatment Programs, Day Treatment Programs, and Intensive Outpatient Programs. The mission of CARF is to promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the persons served. This means that you can rest assured that you or your loved-one will be in the care of an addiction rehab recognized for it’s superior standards of care and excellence in results.
Call our intake team to see if you qualify for drug treatment or alcohol rehab services through our insurance partners.
We are here to HELP you – CALL TODAY 866-225-3260